CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Christmas in July Mystery Hostess Party!

I'm doing a special promotion right now, it's called the Mystery Hostess Party! Any orders placed at my website or through me from now through Tuesday night will be placed in the mystery hostess drawing, I will draw one name from all the orders and that person will get all the hostess benefits for the party! That means free stuff for you all from just placing an order!

Also from now until the end of the month if you place an order of $50 or more I will give you a free package of cardstock you pick the color that's an $8 value! Or if you place a $100 order I will give you a free punch of your choice! What will happen if you place of $50 or $100 online I will contact you after I receive the order to get your choice of cardstock or punch that you would like so I can get it to you.

So place your orders today to get in on these great benefits!!!!!
www.mycmsite.com/sites/ericakimball

0 comments:

Post a Comment