CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Simple, Fast Scrapbooking for Summer

The summer seems to be the hardest time to get any scrapbooking done! I know for me now that my kids are old enough to go places such as amusement parks and zoo's we have been on the go this summer more than any other before! So how do you squeeze in sharing those photos when you only have a limited supply of time? You use the Destination Quick Album and get your pictures and journaling in within an hour or so! This month you can purchase a special Destination Quick Album Bundle including this album, a tape runner and a black dual tip pen for $66.75! That's a $10 savings! This album comes with a beautiful 12x12 picfolio album with 32 large pocket pages, 32 pre-decorated page inserts all you have to do is add your photos, (1) 6 x 12 sheet of clear title stickers in brown and (1) 12x12 sheet of die cut embellishments. One of the pages even has 3 vellum pockets to store memorabilia from your trip! I sat down last night and decided to see just how long it would take me to use one of these albums and in a little over 1 hour I had scrapped an entire trip to Vegas that we had taken 3 years ago that I hadn't done an album for yet! It looked great and it was quick and with how busy we all are this summer isn't this the best way to go? I have included a picture below of the bundle that's on special this month but hurry if you want to order it,  this special is only going through July 31st!

0 comments:

Post a Comment